If, like myself, having a soft skin, free of hair and cuts is something that you try to maintain, you may want to consider buying an electric shaver for women. There are many reasons to purchase one of those, and I’ll explain you why.
1.Affordability If you think that you will need to spend lots of money on a women’s electric razor, think again. Unlike for the men’s one, the electric razor for women is one affordable device. Going for $15 to $40 for the high-end model, there are no excuse when it comes to its cost. Now many would think that they would want to spend over $100 on the men’s one to get the cream of the crop. Well ladies, know that for your needs, it would be crazy to invest over $100 on an electric shaver. The reason women’s models are so much cheaper is that the skin of the face is much more delicate than the skin of the leg, plug the face has so much contours and details, unlike a pretty pair of legs.
2. Convenience How often have you spend hours in the bathroom epilating every part of your body. Then having to shave after because you missed some spots? How often have you decided not to shave when going on a trip, because you didn’t want to sit in the tub of the hotel? How often have you had to switch to a pair of pants instead of a skirt on because you didn’t have time to shower or bathe to shave your legs with a manual shaver, or to epilate your legs before going out? Well an electric shaver can do all of this easily. It provides a fast and fairly close shave, can be conveniently used in or out of the shower and can easily be packed in any suitcase.
3. Smooth and painless Say buy to the razor burns, razor bumps and ingrown hair. If you skin is sensitive, manual shaving can be the cause of painful razor burns. If you epilate a lot, you can be prone to lots of ingrown hair. The best electric shavers can fix all those problems.
4. Even if you were to buy the most expensive one of the market, you wouldn’t spend much more than $40 on a women’s electric shaver. Indeed, unlike men’s electric razors, women’s models are very affordable. This is because the shaver is not quite as sophisticated, since the skin of the leg is much tougher, and the leg itself has fewer curves than the face. This allow for a more simple mechanism, and therefore a much more cheaper price.
5. Have you even been to the beach right after shaving, and felt that stinging sensation, almost burning sensation along your legs as you were slowing immersing yourself in the salty water? It is well know, manual razors offer a close shave, maybe a little bit too close sometimes, causing small scratches along the leg. With an electric shaver, you won’t have that problem!
6. Use it dry or wet. Indeed, you can opt to shave under the shower, in the tub or simply dry. How often have you switched from a skirt to a pair of jeans, because you didn’t have time to shave your legs? Electric shavers for women are convenient, especially if all you need is a small retouch before going to work or shopping.